Coverart for item
The Resource Model, plaster, 2 teeth, one on either side of socket for removable tooth, cut away in front of removable tooth shows an abscess painted red, inside of socket also painted red

Model, plaster, 2 teeth, one on either side of socket for removable tooth, cut away in front of removable tooth shows an abscess painted red, inside of socket also painted red

Label
Model, plaster, 2 teeth, one on either side of socket for removable tooth, cut away in front of removable tooth shows an abscess painted red, inside of socket also painted red
Title
Model, plaster, 2 teeth, one on either side of socket for removable tooth, cut away in front of removable tooth shows an abscess painted red, inside of socket also painted red
Subject
http://library.link/vocab/subjectName
  • Object Name: Tooth
  • Subject: Tooth
Label
Model, plaster, 2 teeth, one on either side of socket for removable tooth, cut away in front of removable tooth shows an abscess painted red, inside of socket also painted red
Instantiates
Note
  • Count: 1
  • Medical Specialty: Osteological
  • Osteological Type: Cranial
Ownership
Provenance: This donation consists of items used by the donor's father, P. Philip Gross, D.D.S., and his associate, George Morris Dorrance, M.D., in the practice of oral surgery. Dr. P. Philip Gross was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922, who in 1941 used the first extra-skeletal splint. Such splints were used for fractures and reconstructive surgery. He was Assistant Professor at the Dental School and at the Graduate School of Medicine at the University. Donor graduated from the School of Dentistry, University of Pennsylvania, in 1955.
System control number
(Sirsi) 230f38afcef5
Label
Model, plaster, 2 teeth, one on either side of socket for removable tooth, cut away in front of removable tooth shows an abscess painted red, inside of socket also painted red
Note
  • Count: 1
  • Medical Specialty: Osteological
  • Osteological Type: Cranial
Ownership
Provenance: This donation consists of items used by the donor's father, P. Philip Gross, D.D.S., and his associate, George Morris Dorrance, M.D., in the practice of oral surgery. Dr. P. Philip Gross was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922, who in 1941 used the first extra-skeletal splint. Such splints were used for fractures and reconstructive surgery. He was Assistant Professor at the Dental School and at the Graduate School of Medicine at the University. Donor graduated from the School of Dentistry, University of Pennsylvania, in 1955.
System control number
(Sirsi) 230f38afcef5

Library Locations

    • Mütter MuseumBorrow it
      19 South 22nd Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19103-3097, US
      39.9532011 -75.1766375
Processing Feedback ...