Coverart for item
The Resource Model, plaster, removable tooth with most of root, bottom is painted with a red circle, possibly representing the tooth pulp

Model, plaster, removable tooth with most of root, bottom is painted with a red circle, possibly representing the tooth pulp

Label
Model, plaster, removable tooth with most of root, bottom is painted with a red circle, possibly representing the tooth pulp
Title
Model, plaster, removable tooth with most of root, bottom is painted with a red circle, possibly representing the tooth pulp
Subject
http://library.link/vocab/subjectName
  • Object Name: Tooth
  • Subject: Model
Label
Model, plaster, removable tooth with most of root, bottom is painted with a red circle, possibly representing the tooth pulp
Instantiates
Note
  • Count: 1
  • Medical Specialty: Osteological
  • Osteological Type: Cranial
Ownership
Provenance: This donation consists of items used by the donor's father, P. Philip Gross, D.D.S., and his associate, George Morris Dorrance, M.D., in the practice of oral surgery. Dr. P. Philip Gross was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922, who in 1941 used the first extra-skeletal splint. Such splints were used for fractures and reconstructive surgery. He was Assistant Professor at the Dental School and at the Graduate School of Medicine at the University. Donor graduated from the School of Dentistry, University of Pennsylvania, in 1955.
System control number
(Sirsi) d053ddf92f50
Label
Model, plaster, removable tooth with most of root, bottom is painted with a red circle, possibly representing the tooth pulp
Note
  • Count: 1
  • Medical Specialty: Osteological
  • Osteological Type: Cranial
Ownership
Provenance: This donation consists of items used by the donor's father, P. Philip Gross, D.D.S., and his associate, George Morris Dorrance, M.D., in the practice of oral surgery. Dr. P. Philip Gross was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922, who in 1941 used the first extra-skeletal splint. Such splints were used for fractures and reconstructive surgery. He was Assistant Professor at the Dental School and at the Graduate School of Medicine at the University. Donor graduated from the School of Dentistry, University of Pennsylvania, in 1955.
System control number
(Sirsi) d053ddf92f50

Library Locations

    • Mütter MuseumBorrow it
      19 South 22nd Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19103-3097, US
      39.9532011 -75.1766375
Processing Feedback ...